If you’re trying to get a commercial cleaner for a house or a strata property, you need to keep in mind, it’s become less of a luxury and more and a necessity. When you hire strata cleaners in Sydney or wherever, remember the point of hiring is to make sure that their property is maintained in the best people, giving you time in order to deal with the things you need to.
The first thing you need to do when looking for a cleaning company to hire is to do your homework. Learn as much as you can with your options, so you can feel safe when you let strata cleaners in Sydney into your property. A good place to start is with referrals, after all, ask for recommendations from people you trust.
Furthermore, there are certain questions that can help determine whether the cleaners are, themselves, clean. Here are some of them.
- How are rates set?
- Most cleaning services set their prices via an hourly rate, but there are, of course variations. Some charge by the project or by the number of people they send to handle the job. Get an estimate, and, if needed, set a cap on the time cleaners spend in your homes.
- Have you ran background checks on employees?
- Any respectable business runs background check s on any employees they have. When you hire someone, you become an employer, and, as such, background checks become your responsibility. Regardless, the information about the employees should be available.
- Is there a satisfaction guarantee?
- Companies should be able to provide a satisfaction guarantee in case a service doesn’t meet your standards. The company should be open to communication, and you should able to have assurance that your needs and standards in cleaning would be met.
- What services will you provide?
- Always make sure they tell you what services they’ll be giving you. Any self-respecting strata cleaners in Sydney, indeed, any self-respecting business, should be willing to divulge what services they provide. Let them know what you need, so you know what you can get and how much it’ll cost you.
- Can we document this?
- Cleaners will be working in your property. Don’t risk it, and get proper documentation in order to avoid issue in future.