There are many reasons why couples with kids visit Phuket. Aside from easily booking a family hotel in Phuket, the area is in close proximity to attractions that are kid-friendly and the locals adore children visiting their island. Here are the things you should not miss when visiting with kids in tow.
- Kamala Beach. There is no shortage of beaches in the island but this one is most recommended for families with children. There are many restaurants by the beach to choose from and most of them prepare kids toys outside which the young ones can play. Right by the beach is a playground for active kids. This is most suitable for children that are four year and below.
- Rawai Park. The entire park is divided into four areas and each area is designed for specific age groups. There is a water park recommended for kids from two to twelve years old while there are two separate dry playgrounds for the toddlers and the bigger kids. For kids that are age 10 to 14 years old, they can try the rope climbing tower which is located outdoors.
- Phuket Fantasea. This is a theme park promising to deliver cultural experience to the visitors. The main event at the park is a theatrical show because it is done with special effects and the production lasts for 70 minutes.
- Baan Teelanka. This attraction is known in English as the Upside Down House. It is actually divided into three parts which are the garden maze, upside down house and the escape room.
- Phuket Aquarium. The aquarium can be found at the southeastern end of Phuket Island. Do not expect too much when it comes to the size because the entire aquarium’s space is only decent. The best thing about the place is that it is stroller friendly in every area.
- Splash Jungle Waterpark. When you get tired of staying inside your family hotel in Phuket, it is time to bring them to a water park such as this to pass the time. It is not as big as other water parks in the country but the kids will surely appreciate this one.