Your plain home interior will look better with canvas prints Australia because of the personalized art. You don’t have to spend a lot in order to have one but you can make one yourself at home for a small price. One of the best ways to do this is to transfer the actual image into the canvas. For the first step, you will need to gather all the materials. You may use the ones you have at home or buy them for very cheap prices at craft stores or your local department store.
- The photo of the image you want to transfer. It should be printed in an ink-jet printer with a regular type of paper.
- A blank canvas you can readily buy. The size will depend on the size you want to make. If the image is bigger than the canvas, you can simply cut it to size.
- Decoupage glue or a gel medium is important.
- Foam brushes or a simple paint brush will do.
- Spray bottle with water inside.
If you don’t have the image yet, you can print one using regular paper and it is important to print it in reverse since you will be transferring the image to the canvas.
The next step is to cover the surface of the canvas with the decoupage glue you chose. Do this using a foam or paint brush. Make sure to create a thick coat of the glue. This should be done fast in order to avoid the glue getting dry. It is important to ensure that the whole surface is covered up until the edges.
The following step should be down carefully. You will have to place the image on the glue covered canvas. Check that the image side is facing down. Line up the photos edge to the edges of the canvas so it is aligned correctly.
Pressing down is required to smooth out the image and to make sure there are no air bubbles present. You are almost done with your project which will rival professional canvas prints Australia, all you need is to wait until the panel is dry. Use a wet sponge to remove the paper and the print will remain as a result. Your artwork is now ready to be hanged.